Once you exit the ferry terminal in Port-Aux- Basques
– Head south on TCH / NL-1 (120M)
– Turn right to stay on TCH / NL-1 (190M)
– Turn right onto TCH / NL-1 E (240KM)
– Take exit 12 towards Pasadena (750 M)
Marine Atlantic operates a modern year round ferry service to the island of Newfoundland.
Call 1-800-341-7981 for reservations and details
or visit www.marine-atlantic.ca
Deer Lake Airport
Once you exit the Airport terminal in Deer Lake
– Head south towards Airport Rd (2M)
– Continue onto Airport Rd (2.8 KM)
– Turn right onto TCH- Hwy 1/ NL-1 W (22.2 KM)
-Take exit 13 toward Pasadena (350 M)
The closest airport to Pasadena is the Deer Lake Airport. Located 15 miles north of the town, this airport caters to all domestic carriers.
For fares and information call 1-709-635-3601 or visit www.deerlakeairport.com
The Marine Atlantic ferry terminal at Port Aux Basques is the main entry point to the island of Newfoundland. Pasadena is approx. 2.75 hours drive east on the Trans Canada Highway (Route #1).
Bus connections at Port aux Basques: DRL Coachlines operates a bus service which leaves Port aux Basques each morning for points east in Newfoundland. Contact DRL Coachlines at: (709) 263 – 2171 or www.drl-lr.com